Become a World-Class Communicator, Speaker, & Storyteller in 12 weeks.
You NEED to be a better speaker.
You feel it holding you back while other people get the compliments, the attention, and the rewards.
You watch them ask for a raise and get it.
You hear them talk about the big sale they just closed.
You feel their stories come to life and leave the audience captivated.
Isn't it time that person is you?
You wonder what it will take to finally sound like all those natural speakers, the great storytellers, and the people that are always the life of the party.
It's frustrating trying to figure it out alone.
You want the answers but you don't have the time to keep searching and guessing and floundering.
Maybe you even tried another self-paced program but there wasn't support. There wasn't feedback. There wasn't coaching. Or maybe somebody taught you a formula and you just didn't sound authentic. You felt silly. And you were left not knowing how to do things on your own.
- You keep quiet when you want to speak up.
- When you do speak up it doesn't ever come out how it sounds in your head.
- You know you're missing out on sales.
- You feel like you're getting passed up by other people.
- You thought it would get better over time, but it's not.
It's time to change that.
What are past members saying?
- A 12 week hybrid program that combines the very best of a course & coaching
- A course that has been tested and refined with over 150 past members
- Lessons delivered weekly for you to watch on your time when it makes the most sense for you
- Real exercises each week to practice the skills covered and major assignments every 2 weeks to develop persuasive talking, storytelling, pitching, and even a TED style talk
- Feedback critique on exercises and the 4 major assignments when posted in the community by me and my team of experts
- Weekly group coaching calls to answer questions, discuss topics, and go deeper with Robbie and his team of experts
- These are real coaches who are experts in this field that work one on one with clients charging tens of thousands a month
- No waiting around for a specific start date. When you're ready, you can apply
- A community of people to support each other
Why this approach?
Simply put, it's what works.
This approach combines the best of everything I do. You get 18 lessons covering every piece you need to be a great speaker and understand the strategies, tactics, frameworks, system, and delivery.
It's 8 pillars.
- Mindset & Strategy including Imposter Syndrome and "nerves"
- Storytelling for Business, Personal, and Social Settings
- Creation Process for Prepared and Unprepared Speaking
- Conversational Skills & Active Listening
- Delivery Tactics for Musicality
- Advanced Persuasion Principles
- Pre-suasion w/ Structure & Framing
- Tactical Discussions and Negotiations
Who am I?
I'm Robbie, the Founder of Performative Speaking after an early career as a trial lawyer with 102 jury trials in cases including murders, capital murders, and child abuse cases.
Over the past 4 years I have also taught persuasive speaking and coached the national mock trial team at SMU Law School. During this time I have worked with over 150 people in the Performative Speaking course, coached and consulted with founders to raise millions of dollars, CEOs to unlock their leadership potential, Sales Teams to close more deals, VCs to deliver stronger pitches, and executives with companies at Facebook, Reddit, and Microsoft to name a few.
What are other people saying about working together?
Who is the Performative Speaking Hybrid Program for?
- People that have skills, knowledge, and expertise but struggle to connect with people when they speak
- People looking to make that jump into a greater leadership role at work, get that next promotion, or wanting to find the right job and deliver the interview to close it
- People that are tired of wasting time watching YouTube videos, reading books, or trying to sound like someone else
- People that understand personal growth is a journey that opens up new doors and opportunities in their professional and personal lives
- People who aren't afraid to devote the time, effort, and energy to get real results like all those past members
Who is this not for?
- People that won't put in the work
- People who want a quick fix
- People who don't invest in themselves
- People who complain and aren't positive sum
- People who are beginners or just wanting to learn the basics (there is a different program for you)
More thoughts from past members of Performative Speaking
What's the investment?
So for this group coaching program here is the investment...
- $2,700 monthly for the 3 months of the program
- Or an up front full $8,000 payment
Why that level investment?
- What is one raise worth for the rest of your career?
- What is one promotion worth?
- What is one successful fundraise or big sale worth?
- How does life change with more confidence?
- With better conversations?
- A stronger network?
- More charisma?
- And better stories?
- What is one speaking engagement worth? Two?
- What is better videos on LinkedIn, Twitter, IG, or YouTube worth?
- What is better presentation on zoom worth?
- The reason for the investment level is because if you put in the work during the 3 months you will grow as a speaker, develop as a person, and transform your mindset.